By Sparking Children’s Thinkibility
Grades Kindergarten -4th Grade
Fun and engaging activities to encourage children to look at fall with new eyes.
This package contains
1. Pets preparing for the colder weather.
2. How can you help pets prepare for fall?
3.Think Diving for a Fall Detective – predicting the weather
4. Be a weather detective – make a tally
5. Think Diving for a Fall Detective – 6.Climate Change
6. What do squirrels eat?
7. Where do squirrels store their food?
8.Think Diving for a Squirrel Detective – Make a map
9. Leaf color
10. Can you draw a fractal-like pattern?
11. Underneath the Leaves
12. How do insects prepare for winter?
13. Ask the Animal Sparkling Questions about Hibernation
14. Spreading its wings
15, Do birds sing more or less in the fall months?
16. Coats for wintery weather wear
17. Think Diving for a Fall Detective – White winter fur and feathers
18. Random inspiration and Symmetry Using a Leaf Dice (template included)
19. Leaf Math Detective
20. Love is all around
21. I love fall because. . .
22. What games can I play in the fall wind?
23. Fall-filled words
24. Animal words
25. Fall dictionary
26.What if the fall fairy could grant you one wish? Write a letter
27. Falltastic questions
28. Fall Poem
29. Shape Poems
32. Writing prompts
34. How can I build the world’s biggest leaf pile?
35. How do you plan a fall party?
36. Imagine that you are a fall detective
37. Write a mystery.
38. How to throw the perfect spooktacular party?
39. Comic strips
40. Question cards – fill in your own questions and use as inspiration for research and writing.
I would be delighted if you like to follow me on.