By Sparking Children’s Thinkibility
Grades 1st -5th Easter, Biology, Critical Thinking
Every year foil and packaging are used to wrap eggs and bunnies. So this challenge has several important aspects as well as being fun. Help put an end of Egg-cessive Easter Waste.
Explore information about cocoa tree, ways nature package things, and ways that nature deals with waste. And then think dive into a world filled with foils, chocolate, bananas . . . cardboard . . .
- Where can you look for inspiration?
- Can you test your ideas?
- Did your chocolate bunnies melt?
Use Nature as inspiration! Happy Exploring!
This package contains:
1. Problem and plan
2. How does nature?
3. How does nature move from trash to treasure?
4. Where does chocolate come from?
5. What if – Idea 1, 2 and 3
5. Evalution sheet
6. Reflection on the learning
7. What is biomimcry
There is a colour and black and white copy of each page.
I would be delighted if you like to follow me on.