by The Relief Teacher
Kindergarten – 2nd Grade
Enjoy three FREE Easter-themed activities to reinforce your students number concepts and friends of 10.
The packet includes:
– Friends of 10 missing number cards:
Students identify the missing number in the friends of 10 sum. Laminate and use with dry-erase markers for long-term use.
– Friends of 10 match and color:
Students color the sheet by finding and matching their friends of 10.
– Friends of 10 roll and cover:
Students play in pairs rolling a 6-sided dice and covering the friends of 10 on the answer sheet. Students aim to get 5 boxes covered in a row.
If you like this product you may also like:
• Bump it Up Wall *Reading AND Comprehension Bundle* Australian Curriculum (K-2)
• *Bump it Up Wall* Aligned with Australian Writing Continuum Clusters 1-9 (K-2)
• Numeracy Goal Wall K-2 *Aligned with the Australian Curriculum*
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store.
and get THOUSANDS OF PAGE VIEWS for your TpT products!
Go to http://www.pinterest.com/TheBestofTPT/ for even more free products!