by Mrs Ds Corner
Pre-Kindergarten – 3rd Grade
FREE Days of the Week Activity • Practice fine motor skills with your students each day, as they cut and paste, then trace and write how to spell the days of the week. It is an important skill for students to learn!
Print and go, no-prep activities are a great way to accommodate and modify curriculum for a variety of ability levels – and not just in a special needs classroom! Great for service provider sessions (Speech and OT), homeschool, outside therapies, or in a regular ed classroom setting.
What is included?
• Errorless Sentence case. days of the week matching (1 page for each day)
• Errorless UPPERCASE days of the week matching (1 page for each day)
• Matching with Sentence case. days of the week (1 page for each day)
• Matching with UPPERCASE days of the week matching (1 page for each day)
• Color, trace, box, write, and find practice (1 page for each day)
How do I use this?
Use these free sheets to supplement your already amazing calendar routine. Practice fine motor skills and hand-eye-coordination with the cut and paste activity. Practice different writing techniques and a seek-and-find activity too! So many ways to differentiate… all for FREE!
Need months of the year cut/paste fine motor practice too? Grab the FREE set on my blog here.
TIPS FOR USE
• I keep copies at the back table, ready to pull and use each day with students.
• I make a laminated set of these sheets for each student, too. Using a dry erase marker or laminating the sheets and turning them into velcro-tasks help to spice up the activities when students need a change from the paper and pencil task.
Connect with me:
Don’t forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!
Join The Best of Teacher Entrepreneurs Marketing Cooperative at
and get THOUSANDS OF PAGE VIEWS for your TpT products!
Victoria Leon’s TpT Store
Go to http://www.pinterest.com/TheBestofTPT/ for even more free products!