by The Language of Learning
4th – 6th Grade
★★★★★ This 2-page printable activity is all about Martin Luther King Jr. ‘s “I Have a Dream Speech.” Students read an excerpt from MLK’s famous speech, then they think of their own dream for the future. Whether you’re looking for the perfect MLK Day activity or simply wanting to honor Martin Luther King Jr. in an engaging way, this resource will make a great addition to your ELA class!
THIS IS A SAMPLE OF A LARGER PRODUCT:
- Printable worksheet in PDF format
- 1 page excerpt of the speech
- 1 worksheet page
- Clear teacher and student directions
BEST USED WHEN:
- Student work is displayed around the room or shared out loud
- MLK Day or Black History Month
- Upper Elementary
- Bulletin Board Display
- Literacy Centers
- Independent work
HOW TO USE:
This download takes you directly to a with everything you need.
GET THE FULL PRODUCT HERE:
- All Black History Month resources found here!
- Civil Rights Research-Based Essay
- “The Watsons Go to Birmingham-1963” Novel Study
Hang out with me!
We are educators,
and together we speak the
world’s most powerful language:
the language of learning.
MLK Day, Black History Month, Martin Luther King Jr., “I Have A Dream” Speech, Worksheet
Join The Best of Teacher Entrepreneurs Marketing Cooperative at
and get THOUSANDS OF PAGE VIEWS for your TpT products!
Victoria Leon’s TpT Store
Go to http://www.pinterest.com/TheBestofTPT/ for even more free products!