by Keep On Growing
Do you need a no prep engaging resource to help your students review exponents? This activity focuses on exponents and exponential form, expanded form, and standard It can be used as a DIGITAL or PRINTABLE resource.
⭐️CCSS: 6.EE.1 Write and evaluate numerical expressions involving whole-number exponents.
What does it include:
➡️PRINTABLE: PDF Version
➡️DIGITAL: 13 Interactive GOOGLE SLIDES Version
- Slides 2-3: Exponential Notation to Expanded Notation
- Slides 4-5: Expanded Notation to Exponential Notation
- Slides 6-7: Exponential Notation to Standard Notation
- Slide 8: Compare
- Slides 9-10: Complete the table: all notations
- Slides 11-13: Find the missing base or exponent
➡️ Answer Key
➡️ Instructions page for:
- Uploading the resource to Google Drive
- Assigning the resource through Google Classroom
You’ll be able to add this activity to your drive an assign it as a GOOGLE CLASSROOM activity.
Please reach out and let me know if you have any questions, comments, or concerns. My e-mail address is email@example.com. Please consider rating this product. You’ll get TpT credits by just sharing your feedback and they can be used to lower the price of future purchases.
⭐️ Follow Me ⭐️ All my new products are 50% OFF for the first 48 hours ⭐️
Be in the known of all new products, sales and FREEBIES.
Check out these other products:
✅6.EE.1 Order of Operations Activity
✅6.EE.2 Writing Algebraic Expressions Activity
✅6.EE.2 Parts of an Expression Activity
✅6.EE.2 Evaluate Expressions Activity
Join The Best of Teacher Entrepreneurs Marketing Cooperative at
and get THOUSANDS OF PAGE VIEWS for your TpT products!
Go to http://www.pinterest.com/TheBestofTPT/ for even more free products!