by Laura Randazzo
8th – 12th Grade
This collection of 16 coloring pages can be used in a variety of ways:
• Give to early finishers during testing/quiet tasks to allow time for other students to finish their work.
• Keep students’ hands busy while listening to audiobooks or podcast-based lessons.
• Create a stress reduction bulletin board where students can help themselves to their choice of coloring sheets.
• Help teens learn to calm themselves during stressful moments by focusing on a mindfulness task.
• Use in counseling offices as part of art therapy or SEL training.
• Build a take-and-make library display with books on meditation, stress reduction, and/or how to build a mandala.
• As a random act of kindness, leave a bunch of coloring pages and some colored pencils or markers in the faculty break room. Teachers need a brain break, too!
Did you or your students use these pages to make something awesome? Snap a photo and tag or message me @randazzled on TikTok and Facebook or @randazzo_laura on Instagram. I’d love to see your creations! Be well, teacher friend.
Join The Best of Teacher Entrepreneurs Marketing Cooperative at
and get THOUSANDS OF PAGE VIEWS for your TpT products!
Victoria Leon’s TpT Store
Go to http://www.pinterest.com/TheBestofTPT/ for even more free products!