by The Relief Teacher
Pre-Kindergarten – 3rd Grade
These sticker charts are a great incentive for good behaviour and help to create a positive classroom culture.
How they work:
– Students colour in their apples
– Charts are displayed on the front wall or behind the front door
– Students add a sticker to their chart when they are well behaved
– Charts can be laminated for reuse or sent home when complete as a ‘good behaviour’ certificate.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store.
If you like this product you may also like:
Join The Best of Teacher Entrepreneurs Marketing Cooperative at
and get THOUSANDS OF PAGE VIEWS for your TpT products!
Victoria Leon’s TpT Store
Go to http://www.pinterest.com/TheBestofTPT/ for even more free products!