by Elly Thorsen
5th – 8th Grade
This one-page free science worksheet has a reading comprehension passage about the definition of homeostasis. It includes examples that will introduce your middle school science or upper elementary science students to homeostasis. After reading the passage your students will answer five questions in complete sentences. An answer key is included.
This resource can also be purchased as part of the Homeostasis Package, which comes with everything you need to teach a week-long unit on homeostasis in your middle school or upper elementary science class. Check out some of the included resources below:
- Homeostasis Activities: This resource comes with two easy-to-implement activities that demonstrate homeostasis. Your students will love these and will remember them all year long!
- Homeostasis Interactive Notebook Pages and PowerPoint: Introduce homeostasis to your students and provide organized notes for their interactive science notebooks with this resource that will save you a lot of planning time.
- Homeostasis Comic Project: Your students will have fun with this colorful and creative homeostasis assignment that comes with an example, a rubric, and more.
- Homeostasis Brochure Project: Dig deeper with this more rigorous creative science project. Along with a rubric and example, it comes with two versions for easy differentiation.
- Get all of the above resources and more in the Homeostasis Package!
***Look for the green star near the top of any page in my store and click it to become a follower. As a follower of my store you will be notified when I upload a new resource.
Join The Best of Teacher Entrepreneurs Marketing Cooperative at
and get THOUSANDS OF PAGE VIEWS for your TpT products!
Go to http://www.pinterest.com/TheBestofTPT/ for even more free products!