by Kids are the Future
Pre-Kindergarten – 12th Grade
Make a great first impression and impress families and parents with this editable customizable Meet the Teacher slideshow! This slideshow template includes engaging captivating colours to keep students interested. All text is completely editable to suit your needs!
The slide templates are done for you. Save time during a busy season and enjoy the rest of your summer. Simply add your own text and images (personal photo or Bitmoji) onto the slides.
Use these to WOW your students and families during back to school season, back to school night, parent night, open house and/or curriculum night.
✨This product includes✨
- Teacher instructions, ideas for implementation
- How to customize the linkable navigation menu buttons
- How to add an image and Bitmoji
- movable icons for the contact information slide
- editable Google Slides™ to fully customize your slides
- Back to School
- Get to Know Me Navigation Menu
- About Me
- Fun Facts
- My Favourites
- Contact Information
“I absolutely love this resources. It was so easy to use and edit. I am going to use if for a back to school night and have it playing on a loop. I have done this is in the past and parents/students loved it. I am excited to spruce it up this year with this super cute resource!”
“These slides were great for me to put all of the important information as well as some fun facts about myself for the first day of school. It was so easy to modify the slides to input my information and now I can use it year after year. Thank you!!”
“Super cute and made my all about me more fun as the kids were able to choose a button to click on and learn more about me.”
Enjoy! Please leave a review if you download this freebie, I really appreciate it and it motivates me to create more for you! Follow me for future products, freebies, updates, and sales!
OTHER POPULAR RESOURCES:
- Soft Boho Chic Classroom Decor Kit
- Classroom Community Building Activities GROWING Bundle | Positive Relationships
- Back to School ELA Mega Bundle
- Would You Rather? Fun Digital Classroom Community Building Activity | Distance Learning (108 Slides)
- Wellbeing Growth Mindset Journal | Distance and In-Person Learning | 50 EDITABLE Prompts
Join my email list for freebies and visit my blog for teaching inspiration and updates.
Connect With Me:
How do I earn TPT credits to save money on my future purchases?
Click on My Purchases and beside each product, you can view whether you have left feedback about a product. Click on Leave a Review underneath the product title and seller.
Please leave a review if you can, I would really appreciate it. Follow me for future products, updates, and sales!
© Kids are the Future
Join The Best of Teacher Entrepreneurs Marketing Cooperative at
and get THOUSANDS OF PAGE VIEWS for your TpT products!
Go to http://www.pinterest.com/TheBestofTPT/ for even more free products!