by Keep On Growing
If you download this free resource, please leave feedback, even if it is a few words. I would really appreciate it. Thank you.
GOOGLE SLIDES Paperless Activity aligned to CCSS 6.NS.B.3. With this interactive activity, students will be able to show their work DIGITALLY by only clicking and dragging pieces. This is the perfect activity to practice or review operations with decimals.
What does it include:
Google Slides: 24 division problems in total (6 for each operation).
Click on the PREVIEW to see an example.
- 6 addition (3 problems with matching numbers/3 open-ended problems)
- 6 subtraction (3 problems with matching numbers/3 open-ended problems)
- 6 multiplication (3 problems with matching numbers/3 open-ended problems)
- 6 division (3 problems with matching numbers/3 open-ended problems)
As a digital resource, you may delete or add anything else to google slides that you’d like. If you’d like to leave feedback to your students, you can also add comments to the same document. You’ll be able to add this activity to your drive an assign it as a GOOGLE CLASSROOM activity. GOOGLE CLASSROOM is not required to be able to use this activity, but you do need a GMAIL account.
Please let me know if you have any questions, comments, or concerns.
Please consider rating this product. TpT gives you credits towards purchasing more products by just sharing your feedback 🙂 TpT credits will lower the price of future purchases.
Follow Me for other great new products and FREEBIES.
Check out this other similar digital activities:
- Distance Learning 5.NBT.B.5 Multiply Multi-Digit Numbers
- Distance Learning: 6.NS.B.2 Divide Multi-Digit Numbers
- Distance Learning: 5.NF.A.1 Add and Subtract Fractions With Unlike Denominators
Join The Best of Teacher Entrepreneurs Marketing Cooperative at
and get THOUSANDS OF PAGE VIEWS for your TpT products!
Victoria Leon’s TpT Store
Go to http://www.pinterest.com/TheBestofTPT/ for even more free products!