by Chrysti’s Class
1st – 3rd Grade
Start the New Year off with some Kindness goals or use for Back to School. This FREE resource gives you tools to help create a Happier Classroom for 2021. There are ideas and printouts that foster opportunities for discussions, writing, class meetings, or as reminders to students on how to treat each other better and think about each other in a more positive way. It also helps students think about themselves with more positivity.
This Resource Includes….
* Creating a Happier Classroom and School Together – Teacher Tips page
* 3 Word Posters – “How I Think About Others”
“How I Act Toward Others”
“How I Think About Myself and What I Do”
* 2 Posters giving examples of the Word Posters – Ideas for Students to put the Words into Actions
* 1 Student Morning Greeting Poster
* Worksheet or Class Meeting Squares where students illustrate and caption what each of the Poster Words Looks Like
* 3 Colorful Award Ribbon Samples for Student Success
* 2 different Black and White Award Ribbons for Students or Teacher to design (5 to a page)
* 2 different sized Banners that say “A Happy 2021 Classroom”
Follow me for yearly updates on this product
If using the Free Resource above for Back to School, check out the Bundle below to help you with the First Week of School.
Back to School Bundle: Activities, Lesson Plans, Forms, Surveys, and More
More Resources for Grades 2 – 3 Below
It’s important to me that teachers are completely satisfied with their purchase!
If you have any question or concerns about this product please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also go to the Q and A section of my TPT store and leave a message
GREAT NEWS!! TPT now offers schools the ability to purchase resources for you.
Click on the “SCHOOLS” link above on this page (upper right).
EARNING TPT CREDITS
After purchasing and using this product you can earn TpT credits by leaving feedback. I love reading feedback and really appreciate the time you take to let me know how you used this resource with your students and what you loved best. To leave feedback and start earning TpT credits:
1. Go to your “My Purchases” and click on the Provide Feedback link.
2. Let us know how you used this product in your classroom and what you loved best!
DON’T MISS OUT
If you like this product, please visit Chrysti’s Class to see more.
To find out about my new products, sales, freebies, and any product updates, click the star green ★ button at the top of my store page or when you download a free resource.
Join The Best of Teacher Entrepreneurs Marketing Cooperative at
and get THOUSANDS OF PAGE VIEWS for your TpT products!
Victoria Leon’s TpT Store
Go to http://www.pinterest.com/TheBestofTPT/ for even more free products!