Rhetorical Analysis Unit Bundle
Teach BeTween the Lines
Save money with this unit bundle! Four products in one!
Teach students how to analyze an author’s arguments with any given argument! Perfect for personalizing or differentiating learning as it provides a great deal of voice and choice for your learners!
Analyzing an author’s arguments can be challenging for students; however, this step-by-step method will make this skill clear and easy while creating an in-depth analysis! Everything to teach rhetoric, and logical fallacies is included. Show your students how to analyze the rhetoric/fallacies/message/language of any author’s argument.
Combines the following four complete units!
1. Ethos, Pathos, Logos
2. Logical Fallacies
3. Ethos, Pathos, Logos and Logical Fallacies Bell Ringer activities
4. Argument Analysis Lesson
Links to the following documents are provided for close reading analysis:
• Frederick Douglass Speech
• Abraham Lincoln’s “Gettysburg Address”
• Abraham Lincoln “Second Inaugural Address”
• Letter to Albert G. Hodges
• Martin Luther King Jr. “The March on Washington Address”
• Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. “Letter from a Birmingham Jail”
• William Faulkner Nobel Prize Acceptance Speech, 1949
• “The Sinews of Peace-Iron Curtain Speech”
• “Brandenburg Gate Address” Ronald Reagan
• 13 Famous Speeches by Women’s Rights Activists
– PowerPoint and Google Presentation on rhetoric and logical fallacies
– PowerPoint Presentation & Google Presentation to introduce this step-by-step method
– Analyzing rhetoric graphic organizer
– Lesson plans for each of the three lessons
– Complete Unit plan for all four teacher packs/units.
– Lesson plans on teaching close reading strategies with these passages
– Google Apps Links to Google Presentations and Google Documents
– Word, PowerPoint, and PDF documents included.
Great test prep!
Follow my store by clicking on the link at the top of the page for updates, announcements, and fun freebies! You can also find me on Pinterest, Facebook, and my blog!
Other Analyzing Rhetoric Lessons to Consider:
Analyzing Arguments with Dr. King’s Letter from a Birmingham Jail
Ethos, Pathos, Logos- The Three Pillars of Persuasion
Logical Fallacies made Easy!
Rhetoric- Ethos/Pathos/Logos Bell Ringer Activities!
Rhetorical Analysis-Analyzing an Author’s Argument
Save money with these UNIT BUNDLES!
Analyze Arguments: King’s Letter from a Birmingham Jail- COMPLETE UNIT BUNDLE!
Analyze Arguments with Atticus:
Analyze an Author’s Argument with Atticus Finch’s Closing Arguments-