- Product Description
Wuthering Heights Student Workbook contains everything a teacher needs to teach Bronte’s novel. Instead of the boring question and answer format, the Student Workbook prompts students’ ideas about characters, asks them to comment on significant quotes, and to notice some of the essential techniques used by the author such as symbolism, allusions, themes, etc. in each of the chapters. I have created this resource for my own classes, and students love the meaningful format. Instead of writing information about themes, symbolism, characterization, etc. on separate sheets apart from the chapter questions, everything is integrated in a simplified way.
In addition, a comprehensive answer key is also provided for the teacher. You now have all of the flexibility needed for your lesson plans with all of the work provided for you.
More specifically, the Student Workbook contains work on (42 activity pages):
· Important information from each chapter
· Setting description and symbolism
· Characterization (you can see the characters develop as the students’ read)
· Gothic elements
· Supernatural occurrences
· Significant quotes
· Sociogram (to show characters’ relationships)
· Inferencing questions to further students’ understanding
· Family tree (to help students remember who is who)
· Literary techniques used by the author
· Characterization chart
Please see the product preview for more information.
This resource includes 84 pages in total. Please see the preview for further details.
You may also be interested in the following products:
It’s teaching made easy!