By Sparking Children’s Thinkibility
Grades 1st – 5th Biology, Earth Day, Other (Science)
A dive into the world of endangered animals is not always a pleasant journey. This package focuses on exploring possibilities and solutions. A range of animals are used as examples and there are cards that can be used as inspiration for storytelling as well as research.
This package contains:
1. 16 Endangered Animals Cards, 2 blank cards
2. What I know and what I want to know
3. What is the difference between endangered animals and extinct animals?
4. Mind Map Endangered Animals – Orangutan plus an blank one
5. Ask the pygmy hippo questions about endangered animals
6. Main reasons people cause other species to become endangered
7. Endangered Animal Dictionary
8. Mind Map Habitat
9. A forest or a burrow?
10. The Amount of Space
11. What if it was possible to improve habitats?
12.Jane Goodall’s Work to Protect Chimpanzees
13.Blue Hyacinth Macaw – Animals as pets
14. Draw a poster
15. Slow loris – Animals as pets
16. Draw a poster
17. Which animals would you save first? Tally
18. My Action Plan to Help
19. Elephants and helmeted hornbills – ivory
20. Plan Your Endangered Animal Story
21. Write a Endangered Animal Story
22. Value of animals – biomimicry
Link to STEM Be an Endangered Animal Detective – Identify and Solve Problems
I would be delighted if you like to follow me on.
Follow the Sparking Children’s Thinkibility TpT Store
Follow the Sparking Children’s Thinkibility Blog
Follow the Sparking Children’s Thinkibility Pinterest
Follow the Sparking Children’s Thinkibility Facebook Page