Have Fun & Engage Students on Positive & Negative Integers!
3 Methods of working with Operations of Integers are Included – the number line method, visual method, & algorithm method. Perfect to differentiate and teach operations with Integers!
Help your students understand all operations with positive & negative integers
with this packet of activities!
★ Several methods of solving problems with positive & negative integers are included! A great resource for interactive notebooks & differentiation! ★
Included in the Positive & Negative Integer Bundle
• 8 pages showing the various methods to solve positive & negative integer problems
• 6 pages of graphic organizers for interactive journals to assist you in differentiation
• A page of number line ladders for students to utilize
• 2 pages demonstrating the Ladder Method of subtracting negative integers
• 2 pages of Integer Operations Card Games directions & instructions
• 2 pages of Integer Operations Card Games recording sheets
• 7 pages of Addition & Subtraction of + and – Integers including Answer Key
• 7 pages of Multiplication & Division of + and – Integers including Answer Key
• Cover page, Page of instructional tips, strategies, & End Page
• Please NOTE – the color and black & white pages are the same pages –
they are in color if you wish to print in color and they are in black & white
to assist in printing only B&W pages if that is what you wish
Learn more about this bundle here…..
Related products you may like
Certified K-6, 6-9 math, and 6-9 science
©2015 M Moore, M Moore Educational Resources,
You may share, pin, like, & repin.