by Chrysti’s Class
3rd – 4th Grade
Delight your students with these fun St. Patrick’s Day math activities. There are 4 green 4 leaf clovers to a page with 4 pages. The same fact family pages also come in black and white for you printing needs. Great for centers, whole class work, or fast finishers.
Directions and Ideas for this Product
Color 4- leaf clover
1. Laminate and have kids write each fact family equation on each leaf with dry erase markers.
2. Teacher writes the equations on each of the clover sections. Cut out. Students put the stem and leaves together like a puzzle.
3. Do the same as above, but students quietly wander the classroom to find the 5 pieces that go together. Great movement break.
4. Use as a bulletin board display.
5. Students play a matching game. Cut out all the 5 pieces. Students turn over a stem and then take turns turning over a leaf until they find the 4 leaves that match their stem. The game continues with students turning over a 2nd stem to again find the 4 matches.
Black and White 4 – leaf clover
1. Use the same ideas as above. Students can color the clover leaves and stem.
2. Use as a worksheet where student write each equation in a leaf to match the 3 numbers in the stem. Print out double sided and staple.
Hope your students enjoy this freebie.
Come back and visit my store (Chrysti’s Class) for some other great math games and unit projects.
Here’s another St Patrick’s Day Math Game for grades 4-5
MORE GREAT MATH GAMES THAT ARE CCSS ALIGNED for GRADES 3 – 5
UNIT PROJECTS for GRADES 3 – 5
The Mystery Genre: Bundled Unit for Grades 3 – 5 “>
Biography Informational Text Research and Project
If you have any question about this product please contact me at email@example.com. I would be happy to help in any way I can.
TPT CREDIT FOR FUTURE PURCHASES
Go to “My Purchases” and click on the “Provide Feedback” button. Click on it and leave a rating and a short comment. This will give you credit and lower your cost on your next purchases.
Learn about my sales, freebies, and new products by clicking on the “Follow Me” button.
GREAT NEWS!! TPT now offers schools the ability to purchase resources for you.
Join The Best of Teacher Entrepreneurs Marketing Cooperative at
and get THOUSANDS OF PAGE VIEWS for your TpT products!
Victoria Leon’s TpT Store
Go to http://www.pinterest.com/TheBestofTPT/ for even more free products!