by Victoria Leon
Pre-Kindergarten – 12th Grade
Add some Valentine’s Day fun to your regular curriculum with these free lessons by The Best of Teacher Entrepreneurs Marketing Cooperative!
- Let’s Count for Love! (11-20)
- Editable 100 Days Smarter Bracelets FREEBIE
- Valentine’s Day Cards for Teacher’s Activity
- Valentine Write the Room Counting Set: 10-20 Sample Set
- Valentine’s Day Haiku Poem Activity
- Llama Love Time Capsule – Valentine FREEBIE
- FREE Valentine Addition Task Cards (QR Code, Self Check, NO PREP)
- Venn Valentine Greetings
- 3rd Grade Math for February – FREEBIE
- FREE Valentine’s Day Color by Parts of Speech Mystery Pictures with Worksheet
- Grateful Gnomes FREE Sample
- Kindness Cards – An Activity Accentuating Positive Personality Traits
- Hearts and Valentines – A FREE Rebus Puzzle Activity for February
- History of Valentine’s Day: FREE Informational Text Passage
- Practice Correcting Run-on Sentences for Valentine’s Day
- More Free Lessons
IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO OPEN THIS FILE or you have any questions, feel free to email me at email@example.com.
Have a Happy Valentine’s Day with your students,
Victoria Leon and members of The Best of Teacher Entrepreneurs Marketing Cooperative
Join The Best of Teacher Entrepreneurs Marketing Cooperative at
and get THOUSANDS OF PAGE VIEWS for your TpT products!
Victoria Leon’s TpT Store
Go to http://www.pinterest.com/TheBestofTPT/ for even more free products!