by Italian Island by JoyceAnna D’Alessandro
8th – 10th Grade
This comprehensible visual story GoogleSlides™ tells the story of a pizza margherita that tried not to be eaten by rolling around Rome. This story will be comprehensible to your Novice High / Intermediate low(Italian2) students
You can use this on February 9(National Pizza day), on any day (because who doesn’t love talking about food?!) during the narration cycle of the Stepping Stones Curricular Framework or with any other curriculum. You can follow up this story with a story mountain graphic organizer.
- Instructions Page
- 67 Story GoogleSlides™
- 2 Facts GoogleSlides™
- 15 Comprehension Question GoogleSlides™
- Story & Comprehension questions in PDF (linked on Instructions slide)
◦•●◉✿THIS RESOURCE IS A PART OF:✿◉●•◦
Italian Seasonal Holidays Growing Bundle
All the Italian products in my store! Bundle
◦•●◉✿ TIP FOR BUYERS ✿◉●•◦
By leaving FEEDBACK you are earning TPT credit that can be used towards making additional purchases.
Stay up to date with my shop by following the shop HERE, @italianisland on Instagram or on Pinterest.
For my most popular resources check out the following list:
- San Valentino – Resource Bundle for Saint Valentine’s Day in Italian HERE
- I giorni ed i mesi : The days and months – Italian Puzzle and Flashcards HERE
- Imperative in French Practice: Le roi donne ses ordres! HERE
- AP Language and Culture Authentic Resource Reading Log HERE
- Italian Vital Vocabulary Word Wall HERE
- French Super 16 Verb Wall HERE
- Italian Introductory Vocabulary Cornell Note sheet and Activities HERE
- Imperative in Italian Practice: Commanda il re! HERE
- Il Tempo – Weather in Italian Practice Puzzle and Flash Cards HERE
- La Casa Italian Home Vocabulary Cornell Note sheet and Activities Bundle HERE
- Quel temps fait-il? Thermometer Display Chart for the French Classroom HERE
- Che Tempo Fa? Thermometer Display Chart for the Italian Classroom HERE L’orario ufficiale e normale – Italian Puzzle and Flashcards HERE
◦•●◉✿Teaching with comprehensible input has revolutionized my classroom, bringing forth positive changes in me and my students. In my podcast, Input comprensibile spiegato in italiano! Comprehensible input explained in Italian, you can hear me discuss Comprehensible Input theory and strategies.✿◉●•◦
This item is a free digital item from my TpT store (https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Italian-Island-By-Joyceanna-Dalessandro).As such, it is for use in one classroom only.This item is also bound by copyright laws and redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item (or any part thereof) on the Internet are all strictly prohibited without first gaining permission from the author. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Please contact me if you wish to be granted special permissions!
The Italian Island Blog
Join The Best of Teacher Entrepreneurs Marketing Cooperative at
and get THOUSANDS OF PAGE VIEWS for your TpT products!
Victoria Leon’s TpT Store
Go to http://www.pinterest.com/TheBestofTPT/ for even more free products!